FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
- Your personal data may be collected if you visit the Mon Précieux website using cookies, if you create a customer account on the Mon Précieux website, if you place an order for one of our products or services or if you accept to be a member of our newsletters (SMS, e-mails).
- We use your personal information to make your browsing experience on the Mon Précieux site more enjoyable and to provide you with a more personalized experience. This allows us to better process your orders, make payment in installments available, prevent fraud, provide refunds when necessary, and manage your customer reviews.
- In order to allow you to browse the Mon Précieux website, we process your data with your consent as the legal basis for this.
- In order to handle and process your orders, we use your data.
- The use we make of it serves to manage mediation, customer relations (and those through social networks), our after-sales service and distance selling, our actions related to the management of marketing and commercial prospecting for the Mon Précieux site, as well as for the management, deliveries and transport of orders.
- The performance of the contract between the two parties (you and us) is the legal basis for the processing of this data. The legal obligation of Mon Précieux is the legal basis of the processing, as far as the management of the product recall is concerned. Your consent or our legitimate interest is, as the case may be, the legal basis for the processing for marketing and sales prospecting. Your consent is the legal basis for the implementation of the "flash" payment.
- In the case of orders that are subject to payment in instalments and for certain customers, your data is processed in order to be able to offer you this type of payment. The application of the contract between the two parties is the legal basis for the data processing. However, your consent remains the basis for the processing of your bank data.
- In order to be able to share your opinions with our customers and visitors as well as allow you to leave your opinion on the Mon Précieux site we use your data on the legal basis of your consent or legitimate interest.
- We use your data for the collection of payments and the fight against fraud. Thanks to this, we can also guarantee the security of payments. The application of this contract between the two parties as well as the legitimate interest of Mon Précieux, as controller, are the legal bases for this processing.
- The advertising operations of Mon Précieux are managed through the use of your data. This will allow us to increase our customer and prospect data, to manage the maintenance and technical activities of prospects, commercial statistics and studies of advertising campaigns, the updating of the prospecting files of the organization in charge of the management of oppositions to telephone canvassing, solicitations, the implementation of our contests and lotteries or any other operation for promotional purposes except online gambling. The legal bases of the mentions mentioned above are the consent of the user or the legitimate interest of Mon Précieux.
WHERE DOES YOUR DATA GO?
- Your data is transmitted to several internal departments of Mon Précieux. They are not sent to third parties, except in the situations specified below:
-In order to process your orders, your personal data may be transmitted to several service providers whose specializations are banking transactions, customer relations, after-sales service, delivery, IT development, site management or the provision of guarantees or insurance.
-For the implementation of the payment in x times, your data can be shared with service providers such as payment and transaction centers (banks...), or call centers for the management of business processes or customer experience, or, for customer reviews, to a manager of collection and processing of customer reviews.
-The advertising network of Mon Précieux is managed, thanks to your data, by clients of the network and advertisers.
- The data collected by Mon Précieux is kept only for the time and assistance necessary to set up and carry out the operations mentioned in the paragraph "WHAT DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?" of our personal data policy. We keep for a certain period of time certain data collected by Mon Précieux :
-In current archives for the prospects, during 3 years as from the last contact of the customer (they are thus consultable by the services of Mon Précieux). We do not carry out intermediate archiving of these data (as regards the data representing an administrative interest for certain services, as for the litigation, the conservation periods are fixed by the applicable rules of prescription).
-For our orders, your data will be archived in the current archive for 5 years from the end of the use of the customer's orders, and in the intermediate archive for 5 years from the end of the storage in the current archive. The same applies to customers.
-Bank data is stored in the current archive for the entire validity period of the credit card (plus one day). There is no intermediate archiving of bank data.
-Cookies and their use and delay are detailed in paragraph "COOKIES" of our policy.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GPDR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights and the Operator aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you wish to be informed of the Personal Information we hold about you and if you wish to have it deleted from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- You have the right to request access to your Personal Information stored by us and to be given the opportunity to access your Personal Information.
- You have the right to ask us to correct any personal information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete any personal information that you believe is incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information under certain conditions in this policy.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal information. When you restrict the processing of your personal information, we may store it but will no longer process it.
- You have the right to receive a copy of the information we hold about you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the operator has relied on your consent to process your personal information.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- You have the right to request access, modification and rectification of your Data.
- You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your Data.
- Important note: to do so, you must challenge the accuracy of your personal data for the time necessary for us to verify its accuracy. Or, if you believe that our use of your personal data is unlawful, you may request that we restrict the use of your data and not delete it. We no longer need to use your data for the purposes mentioned in the paragraph "WHAT DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA FOR?" but your data is still useful for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights, in the event that you decide to exercise your right to object during the time required for verification to determine whether the legitimate reasons we are pursuing prevail over yours.
- If you request the deletion of your personal data, Mon Précieux will still be able to keep it in an intermediate archive format for the time necessary to meet its legal, accounting and fiscal obligations.
- You have the right to request the exercise of your right to object to the processing for commercial prospecting purposes.
- In case of e-mail prospecting, you have the right to request the modification or the unsubscription of the newsletters by clicking on the hypertext link "unsubscribe" available in all the newsletters, or by navigating directly to the contact page of the Mon Précieux website.
- In case of prospecting by SMS, it is possible to unsubscribe by transmitting by SMS the mention "STOP SMS" to 36007, or by navigating on the contact page of the site Mon Précieux.
- You have the right to transmit post-mortem prerogatives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data.
- In case of absence of this type of prerogative, your successors and heirs have the possibility to communicate with Mon Précieux to have access to the uses of these data and to allow an "organization and settlement of the succession of the deceased" and/or to close the account on the site and/or to ask for the non-continuation of the treatment of the personal data. You can also request that your data not be communicated to a third party in case of death.
- You are entitled to claim your right to portability.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the carrying out of processing operations based on this legal basis. Important clarification: If you decide to withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the uses made before your withdrawal of consent.
- You are entitled, when you wish, to bring a complaint before the competent control authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr). In order to exercise your rights, please send your complaint (with your e-mail, name, first name, copy of your identity card and postal address) to the data protection delegation of Mon Précieux by e-mail to email@example.com. Within a maximum of one (1) month after the date of receipt of the complaint, we will send you a reply.
- When you browse a website like Mon Précieux's website, it can then, according to your choice, insert on your receiver (computer, phone or tablet), through your browser, a text file. This text file is called COOKIE. This cookie allows the website like Mon Précieux, during the prescribed time of validity or recording of the cookie, to identify your receiver used when you make another visit. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in this cookie.
- We can classify different types of cookies by category. Some of them are directly issued by Mon Précieux and its service providers, but some of them come from third party companies.
- There are several categories of cookies that may be placed on your transmitter when you browse our website:
- Your browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) contains many options that you can set according to your preferences. You can then choose to accept or reject cookies on your browser. However, if you choose to accept the storage of these cookies on your sender, then, when you visit sites or content with cookies present, they will automatically be stored on your sender. Depending on your preferences, you can choose to activate a reminder asking you whether you accept or reject cookies before they are stored, or you can refuse to accept or reject each time a cookie is stored on your browser. However, it is important to note that the choices you make when setting these parameters may modify or alter your navigation on the Internet or on certain sites or services that require the use of these cookies (such as ordering on our site, for example). In the event that you prefer to refuse these cookies on your transmitter or delete those already saved, we decline all responsibility for the consequences of the alteration of the functioning of our services, which would result from the inability of our services to save or have access to the cookies used for their functioning.
- You have different options and choices available depending on your browser. In order to have more information, you can consult the help menu of your browser.
Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
- Most of the time, your data is held within the European Union. However, when our service providers are located in countries outside the European Union, we share some of your data with third countries, such as with third countries where the European Commission has not conducted a compliance assessment. In this case, we take steps to ensure that such data sharing is done in compliance with the relevant regulations and that protection of your privacy and fundamental rights is guaranteed (e.g. by using the European Commission's contractual clauses). The data protection officer can, upon request, provide you with more information about the data transfer.
- With the technical and organizational measures that we take, we can guarantee a level of security that is in line with the risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons with regard to the points mentioned in point 2. For this purpose, we take into account the origin, the scope, the context, the costs and the state of knowledge, the purposes of the processing, but also the identified risks. In addition, we are up to date with the PCI DSS security standard for the payment card industry, which reflects our commitment to security.
PROFILING AND AUTOMATED DECISION
- Due to the automated processing we use (e.g. profiling), you are subject to legal effects that affect you. This is necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract between you and us. This is how we can offer and carry out automated customer identification and "4 x payment". The basis for this operation is the analysis of different variables concerning the type of products, services ordered, or customer profile. If the risk is evaluated with these statistics as being too high (fraud/unpaid), then this payment method will not be offered. However, if you wish, you can obtain a human intervention although the decisions are automated, you will be able to give your opinion and/or oppose the automatic decision.
This document was updated on January 01, 2021.