Terms of service
Terms of sale
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale ("GTCS") set forth the rights and obligations of the parties with respect to the online sale of Products by Mon Précieux ("the Company").
Any Order placed on the website Mon Précieux supposes the preliminary acceptance and without restriction of the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale. These Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the Contract between the Client and the Company. They are fully opposable to the Customer who declares to have read them and to have accepted them, without restriction or reserve, before placing the Order.
These GTC shall apply to any Order placed by a natural person of legal age acting as a consumer. The Customer certifies that he/she is a natural person over 21 years of age and that he/she is acting for purposes that are not related to his/her commercial, industrial, craft, liberal or agricultural activity. The Customer acknowledges that he/she has the full capacity to commit himself/herself when placing the Order and undertakes to provide truthful information regarding his/her identity.
The T&C applicable to each Order are those in force at the date of payment (or first payment in case of multiple payments) of the Order. Mon Précieux reserves the right to modify them at any time, by publishing a new version on its website.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND AVAILABILITY
- The essential characteristics of the goods and their respective prices are made available to the Customer on the Company's websites, as well as information on the use of the product, if applicable. While the Company takes reasonable care to ensure that the Specifications are accurate, such Specifications, subject to certain exceptions, such as pricing information, are provided by the Company's suppliers. Accordingly, the Company assumes no responsibility for any errors that may be contained in the Specifications. The Specifications are presented in detail and in French. The Parties agree that the illustrations, videos or photos of the Products oﬀerted for sale have no contractual value. The validity period of the oﬀre of the Products as well as their prices is specified on the Company's websites.
- The offers of Products are valid within the limit of stocks available from our suppliers. This availability of Products is normally indicated on the specific page of the Product. However, insofar as the Company does not reserve stock (except in the case of Products indicated as pre-orders on the Product page), placing a Product in the shopping cart does not absolutely guarantee the availability of the Product and its price. In the event that a Product becomes unavailable after the validation of the Client's Order, the Company shall immediately inform the Client by e-mail. The Order shall be automatically cancelled and the Company shall refund the price of the Product initially ordered, as well as any amount paid for the Order. However, if the Order contains other Products than the one that has become unavailable, these will be delivered to the Customer and the delivery charges will not be refunded.
PAYMENT OF THE PRODUCTS' PRICE
- Payment of the full price of the Order must be made immediately after the Order has been confirmed. The Company may, in exceptional cases, grant payment in several instalments, in particular in view of the amount to be paid and its knowledge of the Customer concerned. However, the Company is under no obligation to grant such payment terms. In the event of a particular situation, the Client may make a request by contacting the Company's Customer Service at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To pay for the Order, the Customer may choose between different methods of payment:Payment by credit card:Only credit cards issued by a bank located in US or international credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro) are accepted. The Client guarantees the Company that he/she has the necessary authorizations to pay with the bank card used. The Customer expressly acknowledges that the commitment to pay by card is irrevocable and that the communication of his/her bank card number is equivalent to authorization to debit his/her account for the total amount corresponding to the Products ordered. The amount will be debited at the time of validation of the Order.
- Payments by credit card are made via a secure payment platform and the information on the credit cards communicated benefit from the SSL encryption process.
- The payment by Paypal is accepted up to a limit of $1.000. It is underlined that in case of recourse to this method of payment, the General Conditions of Use of Paypal, which are available on their site, are added to the present GCS.
- The vouchers and/or promotional codes issued by the Company may be used to pay for all or part of the Order. These vouchers and/or promotional codes are valid only once. In the event of any attempt to fraudulently use the vouchers and/or promotional codes, the Company may proceed with the outright cancellation of the Order.
- In general, in the event of refusal to authorize payment by officially accredited organizations or in the event of non-payment of the Order, the Company reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel said Order. The Company reserves the right to suspend any of the payment methods at any time, in particular in the event that a payment service provider no longer offers the service used or in the event of a dispute with a Customer concerning a previous Order. The Company reserves the right to set up a procedure for verifying Orders to ensure that no one uses another person's bank details without their knowledge. As part of this verification process, the Client may be asked to send a copy of his or her identity card, proof of address and a copy of the credit card used for payment to the Company by e-mail or by post. Precise indications on the exact content of the requested information (to preserve the confidentiality of its data) will be communicated to the Customer in case of verification. The order will be validated only after reception and verification of the documents sent.
DELIVERY - CUSTOMS - TAXES - RECEPTION
- All items purchased on the Mon Précieux website are under a shipping contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for these items passes to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Insofar as our Product(s) are shipped worldwide. The recipient mentioned on the shipping address will be considered as an importer and will have to comply with the legislation in force in the destination country.
- The prices of the Product(s) do not include import VAT, import taxes or customs duties, which must be paid in addition and will be fully charged to the Customer, who is liable for such taxes as the importer of the Product. Mon Précieux has no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- They will be at the charge of the Customer and are his responsibility (declaration, payment to the competent authorities, etc.). Mon Précieux invites the Customer to inquire about these aspects with the corresponding local authorities.
- The prices of the Product(s) do not include the cost of packing, wrapping, shipping, insurance and delivery of the Product(s) to the delivery address.
- When a customs procedure is necessary, a delay on the delivery can occur exceeding the time planned by Mon Précieux.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the process of declaring customs duties upon clearance of the Product. These customs duties, which are not invoiced to the Customer by the Company, are not the responsibility of the Company. Therefore, the Company shall not be liable for the reimbursement of such duties.
- Upon receipt of the Product, the Customer agrees to verify that the Product is complete and undamaged.
- In the event of an anomaly, the Customer must contact the Company's Customer Service within three days (excluding public holidays) following the date of receipt of the Product. Any claim filed after this period cannot be processed.
Mon Précieux creates your personalized jewelry in 4 to 9 business days (depending on the type of jewelry and its complexity).
We will ship your order to the delivery address indicated with the delivery method selected during your purchase:
|Delivery method||Estimated delivery date in France|
|Standard Shipping||Approximately 3 to 9 business days after production|
|Delivery method||Estimated delivery date outside|
|Standard Shipping||Approximately 10 to 20 business days after production|
All shipping times exclude customs clearance/customs time.
Multiple item orders may be shipped separately for speed, but there is no additional charge for this beyond the usual multi-item shipping rates.
RETRACTION - MODIFICATION - CANCELLATION
- We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly get all orders placed on our site into production. Most orders enter the manufacturing process immediately after you place your order. If you wish to cancel or change your order for any reason, please email us at email@example.com. A 30% restocking fee will be applied.
- The Products must be returned in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) to enable the Company to put them back on sale. In case of receipt of opened, used, incomplete, damaged or soiled Products, the Company will not proceed to any refund and may even, if it deems it necessary and appropriate, engage the responsibility of the Client for depreciation of the Product.
In case of return of the Product under the conditions provided for by the law and the present GTC, the Company will proceed to the reimbursement of the totality of the sums paid by the Customer, including delivery costs, within 14 days of the notification of withdrawal, unless the Product is returned afterwards. In this case, the Company will proceed with the refund only after reception and verification of the condition of the returned Product.
This refund will be made using the same method of payment as that used by the Customer to pay for the Order, unless the Customer expressly agrees to another method of payment. In the event of payment by gift certificate/promotional code, the Customer will be reimbursed either by sending new gift certificates/promotional codes for an amount identical to that paid in this form.
EXCLUSIONS - 100 DAY RETURNS
We accept the return of unused personalized products within 100 days after delivery of the package. Since our jewelry is made to the customer's specifications and is highly personalized, please note that a 50% restocking fee will be charged for these returns.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Mon Précieux, its management, employees or representatives shall in no event be liable for any special, consequential damages related to the products sold.
- In no event shall Mon Précieux, its management, employees or agents be liable for any loss or damage due to improper use of the Product(s) by the Customer, including but not limited to any modification or alteration of the Product(s) not authorized by Mon Précieux.
- Mon Précieux does not guarantee that the descriptions, photos and other contents present on Mon Précieux are perfectly accurate, reliable and always up to date. Differences due to technical, typographical, digital or photographic reasons may occur.
- The perception of the colors and style of Mon Précieux products may vary depending on the computer on which you view them but also on other technical factors. If a Mon Précieux product does not correspond to its description, the only solution is to return it in perfect condition.
- The Specifications are presented in detail and in the English language. The Parties agree that illustrations, videos or photos of the Products oﬀerted for sale have no contractual value. The validity period of the oﬀre of the Products as well as their prices is specified on the Company's websites.
- Apart from the cases presented above, Mon Précieux declines all responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of the products on this site. Apart from the cases presented above, Mon Précieux declines all responsibility for the accuracy and/or completeness of the products on this site.
Mon Précieux reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
ACCOUNT SUSPENSION - TERMINATION
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Customer's account, remove or edit content or cancel an order in its sole discretion.
ARCHIVING - EVIDENCE
- Unless proven otherwise, the information recorded by the Company constitutes proof of all transactions.
- At the time of each Order, the Order summary is sent by email to the Customer and archived on the Company's website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Unless otherwise specifically stated on the page of a Product, sales of Products on the site do not entail any transfer of intellectual property on the Products sold.
- The brands, domain names, products, software, images, videos, texts or more generally any information subject to intellectual property rights are and remain the exclusive property of the Company or their initial owner. No transfer of intellectual property rights is made through these GTC.
- The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder in the event of the occurrence of an act of God or force majeure that prevents performance. The Company will notify the client of the occurrence of such an event as soon as possible.
- If you would like to contact us to find out more about our T&Cs or if you would like to contact us with any questions about your individual rights and personal information, you can do so via the contact form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was updated on January 01, 2021.